Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Never thought I'd hear myself say: Vol 2

A while back I posted some things that I never thought I'd hear myself say, but now that I'm a mother I say.

Lately I have found myself saying to my son multiple times a day:

"We don't eat brown snow, we only eat white snow"

He loves to eat snow and keeps trying to eat snow that is near the road and is all nasty and dirty. The phrase isn't terribly funny, but I say it so many times in one day, it is unbelievable! I suppose this principle will become extremely important though if he ever encounters yellow snow.

0 comments:

About Me

I am a sinner who has been chosen by God and redeemed by the death and resurrection of his son Jesus. I am a full-time wife and mom, though I hope to someday return to my job as an SLP. I love photography, coffee, reading, and adoption. I hate to clean, but sometimes do it anyway!
Powered by Blogger.