Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pre Baby List

I'm having one of those "oh my, I only have a few months until the baby is born" freak out moments....one where lists and lists of things are running through my head (while I lie on the couch and rest instead of completing any of those things). Thought it might help to blog my list of things I want to finish before the baby comes (not necessarily baby related items, however):

1. Paint my kids' rooms, including baby's room
2. Paint our living room (at least one wall)
3. Do my daughter's "baby" book
4. Buy big girl bed for my daughter, move crib to baby's room
5. Download and organize songs on ITunes i.e. Kid's playlist, my playlist
6. Curtains for our house
7. Order photos from snapfish
8. Knit at least one item for the baby

Okay, I'm sure there are lots more things, but I feel a little better. Off to rest :) heehee

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

How are you doing on this list? Do you know I haven't printed off any pictures in years? And, consequently, that I am over a month delinquent on the "family collage" I was suppose to send in to the kids' classes? Sad.

I would love to see some pictures of you pregnant. I can't even imagine it!

Amber said...

Well, we have partially accomplished the first task. We have painted the kids' rooms, but not new baby's yet. But that's it! Check out facebook...I have a couple of pics on there! OH, and we got a digital SLR, so I should also add to my list that we need to figure out how to use it! :)

J said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again, I miss you and wish I could be there to watch the fam grow:)

The wallpaper on your blog is super cute! Wish I could help you paint and decorate! Oh well, at least I can keep in touch through the web and can't wait to see a belly shot:)

Lots of Love
Jes

About Me

I am a sinner who has been chosen by God and redeemed by the death and resurrection of his son Jesus. I am a full-time wife and mom, though I hope to someday return to my job as an SLP. I love photography, coffee, reading, and adoption. I hate to clean, but sometimes do it anyway!
Powered by Blogger.