Friday, March 21, 2008

The Ultimate "Bargain"

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted! We've been busy! I did do some bargain hunting last weekend...as did some friends of mine, so I'll post about that maybe tomorrow or something. 

Today though, in light of Easter on Sunday, I want to tell you about the BEST bargain I have ever gotten. Yes, it is BETTER than paying no money for 4 bars of soap and getting $4 to spend the next time you shop. BETTER than my favorite CVS bargains, and believe it or not, BETTER than the time I bought 4 pkgs of Robitussin cough drops and got $100 Visa card!!!!

What is this bargain?? It was Jesus, taking on my sins and dying on the cross for me so that I could have ETERNAL life in heaven instead of spending an eternity in Hell. All I had to do was believe in Him and accept Him as my Lord and savior. Talk about a bargain!!!!!! To add icing to the cake, I get to live my life with Him by my side. He comforts me in times of sorrow and blesses me with undeserved blessings. Yeah, I'd say this is MUCH better than any bargain CVS could ever have.

May you have a wonderful Easter weekend!



About Me

I am a sinner who has been chosen by God and redeemed by the death and resurrection of his son Jesus. I am a full-time wife and mom, though I hope to someday return to my job as an SLP. I love photography, coffee, reading, and adoption. I hate to clean, but sometimes do it anyway!
Powered by Blogger.