Sunday, January 22, 2012

Coming out of the Woodwork

After all of the excitement about Alex I decided to take a little break from blogging. I decided that I'm going to get back at this! There are way too many cuties to advocate for and I'm sure my fbook friends are sick of me sharing (but I still will!). 


Here is a little guy on my heart:


This is Malcolm. Malcolm is a sweet, sweet little boy in Eastern Europe (different country than Alex). Malcolm has cerebral palsy and is able to walk a few steps. He is in an orphanage right now, but will be transferred to an institution on his birthday in April. He is described as a sensitive boy who is being hurt by the other, physically healthy children in the orphanage. Can you imagine? Being bullied by other children with no mom or dad to stand up for you? To hold you when you are sad? Poor sweetie! He is also described as a cheerful little boy who also has friends in the orphanage and has attachments to caregivers. He is just waiting for a family to call his own. Could he be your son?? Check out his Reece's Rainbow webpage to find out more about him or to donate money to help him find a family!



0 comments:

About Me

I am a sinner who has been chosen by God and redeemed by the death and resurrection of his son Jesus. I am a full-time wife and mom, though I hope to someday return to my job as an SLP. I love photography, coffee, reading, and adoption. I hate to clean, but sometimes do it anyway!
Powered by Blogger.