Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Moving along!

Since my last post I've received a couple of pieces of good news about our adoption. First, our dossier coordinator called and said that we are getting back $500 due to some changes in paperwork needs in our region of the DRC only! I was super excited to hear that! I kept waiting to hear the "bad news" from her, but there wasn't any! Yippee! The second piece we heard yesterday is that our dossier is officially in the Congo! That means stuff can actually start happening, like getting court dates scheduled, etc. We are still hoping to go and get her sometime in the fall...maybe September October ish? 


Yesterday my husband and our youngest were walking outside. My baby kept stopping at random points in the walk to declare "I win!" where he would then get tickled by Papa. I am so so ready for our girl to be home and join in these moments! 

0 comments:

About Me

I am a sinner who has been chosen by God and redeemed by the death and resurrection of his son Jesus. I am a full-time wife and mom, though I hope to someday return to my job as an SLP. I love photography, coffee, reading, and adoption. I hate to clean, but sometimes do it anyway!
Powered by Blogger.