Monday, April 30, 2012

A few more things done!

The big news of the week this past week is that our dossier is officially in the DRC. I'm hoping things will finally start happening soon! :) We also were able to get our fingerprints for our USCIS approval and I'm SOOO hoping we get our approval for that soon too and that they don't need any additional information.


I have found a few good homestudy provider options for when we get to Korea, so I feel good about that. I'm going to try and get our homestudy update scheduled now, so that when the kids and I arrive in Korea we can get our update done and sent to USCIS ASAP. 


This weekend I saw a little girl with dark skin cuddling with her mama. I asked the mom how old she was and she was only a few weeks older than our little girl. It made me SOOO sad to actually see a little girl the same age as our daughter. I wish I had her to cuddle NOW! 

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I am so glad you have some leads on updating your home study! I am looking forward to meeting the three additional kids you have added to your family since I last saw you.

About Me

I am a sinner who has been chosen by God and redeemed by the death and resurrection of his son Jesus. I am a full-time wife and mom, though I hope to someday return to my job as an SLP. I love photography, coffee, reading, and adoption. I hate to clean, but sometimes do it anyway!
Powered by Blogger.