Saturday, January 19, 2008

And the Winner is.....

Shari (or Mom, as I like to call her)!!! 

Well, it turned out to be a three way tie for the winner...with Shari, Katie, and Catherine guessing 2 of the 5 questions correctly. Sorry Melissa and Kurt...you guys tied for last with one correct each! Shari, you will be getting a package of goodies (think chocolate!!!) in the mail soon! 

The answers were:
1. E :spent $10.76 out of pocket on the hand sanitizers, candles, etc. Never fear though...I will be getting a $10 rebate in the mail for those hand sanitizers, courtesy of Walgreens.
2. A: spent .11 on the sippy cup, garb bags, tooth brush, glucose tester, etc all at CVS due to some CVS sales, but mainly with my Extra Care Bucks (more on these later.
3. D: spent 9.62 out of pocket at CVS using manufacturer coupons as well as Extra Care Bucks. Could have spent more like $2 but did the deals in the wrong order. Oh well, still a good deal!
4. A: spent .50 cents out of pocket at WalMart using manufacturer coupons (from internet and Sunday paper)
5. A: spent NOTHING out of pocket for these items using manufacturer coupons at the local grocery store and WalMart.

Thanks for guessing to all. I hope this peaks your curiosity!!! Look for a post in the next day or two on how to start couponing and getting some of these good deals too!!! Also, check out money Saving Mom's website for some great tutorials and links on how to start couponing and which stores offer good deals. Most importantly, make sure to get the Sunday paper this week and save ALL of the coupons (even ones you don't think you need) so that we can do some good deals together this week!!

0 comments:

About Me

I am a sinner who has been chosen by God and redeemed by the death and resurrection of his son Jesus. I am a full-time wife and mom, though I hope to someday return to my job as an SLP. I love photography, coffee, reading, and adoption. I hate to clean, but sometimes do it anyway!
Powered by Blogger.